Free with museum admission
- Join a space crew and complete tasks wearing thick astronaut-like gloves while learning about the sun, planets, and black holes
- Explore the wheels of transportation on a car track, railway tables, a village floor mat with cars, trains, trucks, airplanes and more
- Step into nature making leaf and animal track rubbings and be a forensic scientist with owl pellets, forest animal skeletons and more
- Grab a fishing pole to catch and match Great Lakes fish, discover shells found in Michigan lakes and learn what songs local birds sing
- Be a chef in a pretend kitchen and dress-up as a police officer, firefighter, doctor or nurse
- Construct masterpieces with LEGO® and DUPLO ® bricks, Lincoln Logs and gigantic Blue Blocks
Exhibit Location: Ella Sharp Museum
On View: May 7 – December 31, 2022
Wednesday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 – 5 p.m.
Ella Sharp Museum is located in Ella Sharp Park.