Accessibility & Amenities
We strive to create an inviting and inclusive environment for everyone.
For additional information, contact our visitor services at 517-787-2320 or email@example.com.
- Ella Sharp Museum is ADA compliant
- Free parking at the museum entrance
- Public areas are wheelchair accessible with the exception of some of our outdoor historical buildings
- All museum restrooms are wheelchair accessible with changing tables
- Walkers, wheelchairs, and scooters are welcome
- Ella Sharp Museum welcomes service animals
- A sensory friendly backpack is available to check out at the information desk
- Resting spaces are available in the museum lobby, on the outdoor grounds, and in the museum galleries
- Ella Sharp Museum is a member of the Museums for All program, a Blue Star Museum (May-Sept), NARM participant, and offers a Museum Pass from the Jackson District Library. Learn more about all these programs here.
Location & Parking
Ella Sharp Museum is located inside of Ella Sharp Park. Our address is 3225 Fourth Street, Jackson, MI, 49203. The entrance to the museum is located on the East side of the museum buildings within the park, off of Oakwood St.
Parking is free and located in front of the museum entrance inside of Ella Sharp Park.
View a virtual tour of the Hurst Planetarium here
Ella’s Corner Shop – Museum Gift Shop
Ella’s Corner Shop is our NEW Museum Gift Shop, located in our main lobby and open during normal museum hours. This store has astronaut ice cream, polished stones, historical children’s toys, books for kids of all ages and adults, Ella Sharp t-shirts, and handcrafted jewelry and art from a variety of local artisans. Learn more here.
Ella Sharp Museum offers free WI-FI to guests during their visit.