Annual Art, Beer, & Wine Festival
2021 Artist Application
The Ella Sharp Museum will be hosting the Annual Art, Beer and Wine Festival on Saturday, August 7, 2021 from 1:00 – 7:00 pm and the search for vendors is on!!! Each vendor has a 10′ x 10′ booth setup outdoors through the historic grounds of the Ella Sharp Museum, where art will be available for purchase and beverages will be available for sampling! Booth requests can be taken, but they are NOT guaranteed as layout changes slightly from year to year.
Please note that due to MDHHS COVID-19 restrictions, ABW festival attendance numbers will be reduced. Artists are allowed no more than two (2) persons at their booth. By submitting my application, you agree to comply with all COVID-19 Festival Restrictions including the state government mask mandate, social distancing, etc. You understand that festival organizers are complying with local and state guidelines, and that these restrictions may change in the months leading up to the festival.
Participation is open to artists creating original work in these categories:
- 2D Media (Painting, Pastel, Drawing, Printmaking, etc.)
- Digital & Mixed Media (Photography, Digital Art, etc.)
- Sculpture (Stone, Wood, etc.)
- Fiber Art (Various Textiles, Leather, Weavings, etc.)
- Functional Craft (Furniture, Toys, Lighting, etc.)
- Specialty Goods (Soaps, Candles, Floral, etc.)
- Other (please specify)
All work must made by the artist and of original design. No commercially produced work, kits, or imported goods. No Sales Reps from companies such as Scentsy, LuLaRoe, Lip Sense, AVON etc.
Artists wishing to exhibit work produced in more than one media category must complete a separate application for each body of work represented. No advantage is gained by submitting multiple applications for the same body of work in multiple categories. All fees apply to each additional application submitted.
Artists are responsible for their own tenting, stakes and/or weights, tables and other set-up materials. The museum cannot provide electrical hook-up for artist booths. Placement requests will be considered but are not guaranteed.
Single Booth | 10′ x 10′
Double Booth | 10′ x 20′ (fees apply)
Set Up / Tear Down
Set up occurs on morning of the ABW Festival. Details will be provided to the artist upon acceptance to the festival.
The ABW Jury Panel consists of working artists, community members, gallery or business owners, festival organizers, and/or museum employees.
Please submit images of your original work, as well as your booth set-up. The jury will take into consideration both the quality of the artwork as well as overall presentation. Images submitted must be consistent with the quality of work exhibited at the event.
Artists will be notified of their application acceptance or denial via email no later than May 31, 2021.
Accepted Artist Vendors Receive:
- A listing on the digital festival map.
- Feature opportunities on the festival event page, etc. etc.
- March 1, 2021 | Online Application Opens
- April 15 Online Application Deadline
- May 31 Application Results Emailed
- June 15 Final Deadline for Booth Fees
- August 7, 2021 | Art, Beer & Wine Festival
Fees and Payments
- $25* | Non-refundable application fee per artist, due at time of registration
- $75 | Artist Booth Fee, upon approval to the festival.
*If accepted as a 2021 ABW Artist, this fee may be applied to the total artist booth fee.