Being a member of the Ella Sharp Museum is more than just free admission and great discounts-it’s about belonging to a community that fully values the visual arts and preservation of our shared history. It’s about supporting educational programs for students of all ages.
Of course, being a member has its perks. At every level of support, Museum members receive benefits including admission to ticketed events, a discount at our Cell Block 7 Museum and Peter F. Hurst Planetarium, gift shop discounts, Ella Sharp Museum NEWS, and early class enrollments.
Your membership contribution is a vital source of annual operating income allowing the Museum to continue enhancing the quality of life in Jackson.
We invite you to become a part of the Ella Sharp Museum family today.
(Lifetime Memberships are available, please inquire)
*High School/College student with valid I.D.
**Sustainer and above receive entrance to over 800 museums across the country through our North American Reciprocal Museums program. Find out more info here.
For information on becoming a member, email Jena Smoyer, Volunteer & Membership Coordinator at email@example.com.
Membership at the Ella Sharp Museum also provides discounts and benefits at museums and historical societies across the country. To learn more about the North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) program click here!
All members receive the following benefits:
- Cell Block 7 Admission Discount
- Peter F. Hurst Planetarium Discount
- A subscription to ELLA NEWS, The Ella’s quarterly newsletter
- Substantial discounts on classes, lectures, and programs
- Special mailings of events, travel, and exhibits
- Invitations to members-only events such as openings, receptions, and other events
- Opportunity to join Friends of the Museum
- 10% off Friends Gift Shop purchases
- Free admission to non-ticketed exhibitions
- Voting privileges at annual meeting for members over 18
*Additional benefits for higher levels of support