This log house was built by Eli Stillson in the late 1860s, and was lived in by multiple families until the early 1960s. Over time, the cabin underwent many changes, including the addition of numerous windows and doors. The structure was originally located on Coon Hill Road and moved to this site in 1967. It was donated to the Museum by the Lawrence Smith Family.
Loghouse, c. 1864.
Moved to Ella Sharp Museum, 1976.
Take a Virtual Tour