The Ella Sharp Museum is a nonprofit organization that provides opportunities for everyone to explore, engage in, and enjoy history and the arts.
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at the Ella Sharp Museum. Proposals are accepted year round from individual artists, groups, and collectors as well as museums, galleries and exhibition providers.
Please read all guidelines carefully before filling out the Exhibition Proposal Form.
The Selection Process
The Ella Sharp Museum exhibition staff and committee review proposals on an ongoing basis. Exhibition schedules are planned at least two years in advance. Applications are available at the Ella Sharp Museum information desk or online at ellasharp.org.
A letter of acknowledgement will be sent to the applicant upon receipt of the proposal. All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their exhibition proposal within six months of submission.
- A completed Exhibition Proposal Form, click here to view the form.
- Brief biographical paragraph or artist’s statement.
- Images of work:
- Digital images on a CD or website are preferred. Images submitted on a CD should be saved in JPEG format with 300 dpi resolution.
- Quality color photos in clear sheet protectors are acceptable.
- All submission materials should be clearly labeled with artist’s name.
- Please do not submit original artwork.
Please mail or hand deliver proposal materials to:
Ella Sharp Museum
Attn: Exhibition Proposal Committee
3225 4th St.
Jackson MI, 49203
Available Exhibition Space