- This event has passed.
Art, Beer, and Wine Festival
June 8 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The festival has also become an important community event that makes Jackson a destination. “We are pleased and proud to host this landmark festival and to share Jackson with visitors from near and far,” explained Diane Gutenkauf, Executive Director of Ella Sharp Museum. “People look forward to it all year, and visitors tell us that they even factor it into their vacation planning and family reunions!” In addition to local residents, the festival draws visitors from across the country and Canada. This year, guests came from as far away as Pennsylvania, Georgia, Florida, and Texas.Make Sure to Buy Your Tickets in ADVANCE!!
County National Bank
Art Moehn Auto Group
Willis & Machnik Financial Services
Emmons Service, Inc.
Community Choice Credit Union
CP Federal Credit Union
308 Brass Rail Bar & Grill
Penn Chiropractic Center
Ann Arbor State Bank
Getting to Museum during construction at Middle School at Parkside and 4th St and Horton
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this necessary evil. Just think how amazing it will be for Jackson once done. Click here for detour map.
Parking: Sponsored by Community Choice Credit Union
Michigan Center High School will be assisting with parking – please listen and follow direction. There will be 3 free zones for parking at this festival. Click here to see the map. There is no tailgating prior or after event, overnight sleeping in your car is prohibited. Handicap parking will be located in the small lot in front of the Hurst Planetarium.
ATM – Thanks to American 1 Credit Union
One available outside next to the Ella once inside the festival.
Will be allowed within the grounds of the festival. Please be respectful of other attendees.
Check-in: 21 and up
Print and bring your physical ticket to be scanned to receive your glass, tokens and wine bag. Tickets should have come to you via an email from Eventbrite after you purchased them. Check your spam folder in case it is not in your Inbox.
Up to 7 days prior to the event. Festival occurs rain or shine.
Restrooms: 3 banks of portable toilets
- Main Entrance – walk past them as entering festival
- In front of Ella’s House (4th and Horton)
- Behind Country Store (off of Farmlane)
- Restrooms inside museum
Items NOT allowed into festival grounds
- Outside Food or Drink
- Alcoholic beverages, coolers, picnic baskets, carry-ins of any type (we reserve the right to search bags upon entry)
- Drugs or paraphernalia, including cannabis products of any kind
- Kites, Frisbees, balls, or other sports equipment
- Pets (except service animals-proof required)
- Firearms, weapons, contraband, or laser pointers
- Bicycles (please use the NEW bike racks)
Grand River Brewery Bar
Located inside the Community Room.
Located inside Community Room. Sponsored by Community Choice Credit Union.
308 Brass Rail Stages
- 1:00-2:00 – The BMB Cure
- 2:00-3:00 – Heidi Rickard
- 3:00-4:00 – View
- 4:00-5:00 – Steven Trosin
- 5:00-6:00 – Jacktown Allstars
- 6:00-7:00 – DJ Mike Holiday
Community Room Stage
- 1:00-2:00 – Steve Tucker
- 2:00-3:00 – Brandon Marceal Guinn
- 3:00-4:00 – Jim Stuart
- 4:00-5:00 – Ronnie Chmielewski & Dave Yeomans
- 5:00-7:00 – Kev Nichols
- Dan Bickel
- Kevin Krieger
- Mike Evans
- Steve Berkemeier
- Cooper Young
1:00-7:00 Ian Stewart
Also be looking for:
Ballet Chelsea and Jackson Shakespeare Festival
- Oven cooked pizza – Tiki Sams
- Sandwich – Pita Delight
- Elephant Ears Etc. – Munchie Connection
- Pizza & BBQ – Wood, Stock & Grill
- BBQ – Grand River Brewery
- Hot Dogs, American – Junk Yard Dog
- Desserts, Vegetarian – Rollin’ in the Dough!
- American, BBQ, Seafood – Lisa Events – Backyard BBQ
- Little Jimmy’s Italian ice and bottled water – Tastes For You, Inc.
- Flavor enhanced butters – Dancy’s Fancy Butter
- Dessert – Simply Gourmand
- Cupcake Bar – Desserts By Erika
- Pre-package jerky and snack sticks – Paul’s Gourmet Jerky
- Gourmet – sells dips and mixes take home – Pam’s Pantry
- Dip, Dessert, Wine/ Drink Mixes – Two Sisters Gourmet Dips
- Roasted flavored Nuts – Traveling Nuts
- Cookies – Little Sister Cookie Co.
Looking to be a Vendor?
The Ella Sharp Museum will be hosting its 15th Annual Art, Beer and Wine Festival on Saturday, June 8, 2019 and the search for vendors is on!!! Each vendor has a 10′ x 10′ booth setup outdoors through the historic grounds of the Ella Sharp Museum, where art will be available for purchase and beverages will be available for sampling! Registration closed March 22, 2019 for vendors. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Artists will be juried March 27th and notified the first two weeks in April.
Ready to be a bigger part of the Art, Beer, and Wine Festival? Be a volunteer and help pour, greet guests, guard art, take tickets, or just help make the day run smoothly. Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities at the Art, Beer and Wine Festival Presented by County National Bank.